- New style MTDR is mounted in the lid for easier viewing with a large, bright screen
- Inductive arc reflection filter delivers more energy where it’s needed
- On-board inverter provides a choice of power options
- Multiple fault locating techniques:
- Arc Reflection Method
- Time Domain Reflectometry (Pulse Echo)
- Impulse Current
- High Voltage Surge
- Proof and Burn
The PFL22M1500 Power Fault Locator System is designed to meet power industry requirements for power cable fault location in underground residential distribution (URD) systems.
The instrument includes a set of outstanding new features including a simple-to-operate MTDR built into the lid and an inductive arc reflection filter to deliver more energy to the fault. An on-board inverter provides the user a choice of input power options.
The PFL20M1500 combines all the tools necessary to perform accurate cable fault location (including dc tester/burner, surge generator, radar coupling and TDR.)