The Megger HT1000/2 Copper Wire Analyser is a high performance, full feature, hand held instrument designed to provide copper wire provisioning and maintenance technicians with most critical tests at the touch of a button.
Durable and water resistant, The Megger HT1000/2 Copper Wire Analyser is equipped with a highly effective 1/4 VGA LCD screen and a powerful backlight designed to make testing and troubleshooting easier in all work environments.
- Noise finder via a 30 MHz spectrum analyzer
- 7 User selectable auto tests
- Incremental pair test program
- 200 pair pre-post test storage
- AC or DC power
- USB port downloads updates and uploads test results
- Dual trace TDR allowing comparison of pairs
- Built in pair recovery program allows gathering of data for troubleshooting
- Super Stress test ten times more sensitive than other technologies
- Spectrum analyzer for loss readings up through VDSL range test protocols