GW Instek GPT-9800 AC/DC Electrical Safety Tester is a new series of safety tester with high durability and multiple user-protection design. The GPT-9800 Series look to meet a variety of safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety-related requirements for the safety tests of electronic products and components.
A total of 4 safety testers in the GPT-9800 Series, namely GPT-9804, GPT-9803, GPT-9802 and GPT-9801, are available for various applications. All major test functions, including AC withstanding (AC 5kV/40mA), DC withstanding (DC 6kV/10mA), insulation resistance (DC 50V ~ 1000V) and ground bond (AC 30A max.) tests are performed under a high-stability voltage output with high-resolution measurement results.
- 200VA AC Test Capacity
- 240x64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” control
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)