DayCor®Superb is the most sensitive bi-spectral Visible-UVc detection camera with absolute solar blind performance and with high pinpointing resolution.
DayCor® Superb integrates latest technological innovations and human engineering considerations with dedicated specialty optics, proprietary UV filters, upscale imaging components, and light weight body.
DayCor® Superb's unique design enables long continuous inspection and eliminates arms and eyes strain.
Superb is manufactured under adherence to rigorous quality control standards.
features a 5" transflective, adjustable bright color LCD with brightness of 450 cd/m2
features a 6.5" transflective, adjustable bright color LCD with brightness of 800 cd/m2
- LCD that is ideal for outdoor inspections and for sharing images with team members
- On-board storage via Compact-Flash Card
- MPEG Video/Audio on-board recording and storage
- JPG on-board capturing function
- Playback on-board function for images and videos
- Fit for inspection under any light and weather conditions
- Manual and Automatic focus for both UV and Visible channels
- Zooming capability of both UV and Visible
- Integration mode for larger signals and reduced background noise
- Blob counting and display for evaluation of the corona strength
- Reporting software
- One-touch button functions operations; no need for menu browsing
- Multi lingual display - optional
- UV only, Visible only and Combined UV + Visible modes
- Accessories: Flight table; Remote control; CoronaWise - Database Reporting Software; Close-up Lens; Wide Field-of-View Lens
- Accurately pinpoints sources of corona, partial discharge, micro arcing and arcing that may lead to: audio noise, radio/TV interference and electrical mechanical failures
- Saves report processing time by proprietary reports generating software
- Enables continuous work without exerted strain on arms or eyes
- Built for teamwork
- Reliable with the highest sensitivity possible
- Daytime inspection saves night shifts rates, is safer and more efficient